Call 9am to 6 pm (Mon-Sat)
One of Best Urologists in Kolkata
Dr Arindam Dutta
Dr. Arindam Dutta is a Leading Consultant Urologist in Kolkata, specialising in Endourology, Laparoscopic Urology, and Reconstructive Surgery. He is currently attached to Zenith Super Specialist Hospital and RG Stone Urology and Laparoscopic Hospital. He is also a Visiting Consultant at AMRI Hospital-Dhakuria & ILS Hospital-Kolkata.
Dr. Dutta graduated from NRS Medical College & Hospital, Kolkata. He did his Master’s in General Surgery at PGIMER Chandigarh and then returned to Kolkata for the MCh (Urology) degree at IPGMER & SSKM Hospital. He has been practicing Urology for the last 10years and has gained vast experience in the field of endourology and laparoscopic urology. His main areas of interest lies in endourological procedures for renal stone disease.
Dr. Dutta has participated in numerous medical conferences and attended a large number of workshops, courses and continuing medical education (CME) programs pertaining to the field of Urology and related areas.
“Award winning landscape design & gardening business operating for 24 years.”
Ronald Hill, CEO & Founder of Lawnella.
- MBBS, NRS Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- MS(General Surgery), PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MCh(Urology), IPGMER & SSKM Hospital, Kolkata
- Received multiple awards in School Level Quiz Competition
- Topper in Bio-Statistics Exam in PGIMER
- University Topper in General Surgery. Final MBBS examination.
- First Prize in Quiz Competition held in USICON 2009, Indore.
- Secured highest number for European Urological Resident Education Programme (EUREP2009) & attended EUREP held in Prague, Czech Republic. Aug-Sep 2009.
- Obtained Highest Marks in Postdoctoral Exam of West Bengal University of Health Sciences held in 2010 (amongst all MCh / DM students).
- Guest Speaker at NIT, Silchar on MEMS workshop, 2019
- Life Member -Urological society of India (USI)
- Life Member – EZ- USI
- Life Member- Bengal Urological Society
- American Urology association (AUA)
- European association of urology (EAU)